A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Friday, July 23, 2010

I think I left a piece of my heart in your dresser, in case you wanna start over.

Why can't I have hair like this? UGH.


Okay, whining aside. Today was fairly amazing. Went on an impromptu lunch date to Fullhouse with half the cru, 2/3s of the triple Y, and khai wen haha. Lunch was great, bought a lot of snacks, cause I'm cool like that.

I can safely say that today is by far one of the best days of the year. Every other day is just a blur of alternating schedules to keep up with. I can't tell my days apart anymore cause they all seem the same to me.

Still trying to rush my art project, and I started off with a new sketch (I know, bad timing), that I hopefully can get done by the end of the week. I'm such a dork when it comes to art.

Anyway, main reason for my unexplained burst of joy (which will be explained now),

I think you're the prettiest girl in school. You're smart, beautiful & true to yourself. Your dancing skills are crazy good. You have perfect english!! You don't try to be somebody you're not. Beautiful all over. If i were a guy, I'd so ask you out! :)

I'm not smart, trust me -.-

But thank you. It means a lot to me, even though the last sentence was a bit gay (don't worry, I would ask you out too! wink wink).

You've made the world an infinitely beautiful place to be in today :)



I like the part with the perfect English. It's one of the little traits I like to keep with me till I die or get hit by a Bentley.

I guess it's time to bury my head in my books and hope I will fall asleep and drool between the dog eared pages of my god damn history books.

Till then, lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment