A slice of silence.

An unfailing ability to fall in love with all the assholes. Who is nothing without music, dance, words, a voice, and the ability to be swallowed in a crowd and never be found.

Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka
A man who never fails to make me study, help me sleep, and completely and utterly make my day. <3

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy little girl.

Click to enlarge!


I've been taking my grandfather for granted lately, and just sitting there for 5-6 hours with him hardly talking, or hardly saying anything just shows how far family bonds can go.

He woke up once, and he looked at me with glassy eyes, and he said.

'Nicole. Human beings, can't be sad.'


And I wasn't feeling very happy at that moment.


My grandfather is my angel. :) I love him so much. So thank you everyone, for being able to share with me that intensity of love I have for my grandfather.






PS: Post about SHINE will be up soon.
I can't wait.
Love you all to bits.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment